Toyota Service Connect provides up-to-date vehicle information, such as status and alerts, maintenance reminders and more. It’s available on select Toyota models.
Is your vehicle equipped with Toyota Service Connect?
To qualify for Toyota Service Connect, you need to own a Toyota and own a model that is equipt with the service. To find out if your vehicle is Service Connect capable, Toyota created a Service Connect Vehicle Identification Number Lookup (VIN lookup).
How Do I Find My Toyota VIN?
A vehicles VIN is located on various cards and on the vehicle itself.
- Insurance Card – You can find your VIN on the insurance identification card issued by your insurance company.
- Vehicle Registration Card – You can find your VIN on the vehicle registration card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Top Of Dashboard – You can find your VIN on a metal plate on your dashboard, near the windshield on the driver’s side.
- VIN Driver-side Doorjam – You can find your VIN on a label on the driver-side doorjamb.
Today Toyota’s come with an assortment of high-tech features. Many Toyota vehicles come standard with the Toyota’s Connected Services.
Read on to learn how you can register and enroll your Toyota with Toyota Connected Services.
13 Steps to enroll your Toyota vehicle for Toyota Connected Services
- Make sure your Toyota has the necessary equipment and capabilities for Toyota Connected Services and download any applicable Toyota apps on your connected device.
- Go to https://www.toyota.com/owners and click Join Now in the upper right corner.
- Enter registration info, including name, email, and password, which will be used to access your account in the future. Click Create Account.
- An activation link will be sent to your email, so go there to finish activating your account.
- The link will take you to a page where you will be notified that your account is active. Sign in using the email and password you set during step 3. Click Let’s Go.
- After logging in, you’ll want to enter the VIN for your Toyota vehicle. Press Submit.
- Enter your zip code and select your preferred dealer for service appointments. Click Add Vehicle.
- On the following page, select Enroll.
- Next, you’ll be able to see the applicable services available for your vehicle.
- Review the opt-ins and click Continue.
- Fill out your contact information and select Confirm Order.
- Review the information and press Read Here to see the Terms and Conditions. When finished, check the box under Authorize and press Submit.
- If your vehicle comes with Toyota Remote Connect functionality, the next screen will show the authorized user. Click Submit to receive an authorization code to your email. Enter the code into your vehicle’s Entune multimedia system to initialize the feature.
Issues With Toyota Service Connect
If you run into any issues while registering for Toyota Connect, Contact our expert Toyota team at Fremont Motors Toyota or get in touch with your local Toyota dealer.