Carhartt Silverado Announced
Chevrolet and Carhartt today announced that they will indeed collaborate again to make a Carhartt Silverado special edition heavy-duty pickup truck.
The Carhartt Silverado is a 2021 model but will be on display at this years SEMA (Speciality Equipment Market Association) show. SEMA is an exclusive automotive show where automotive manufacturers and accessory, upfit companies and more come together to showcase what is achievable when it comes to customizing vehicles. SEMA runs from Nov 5th -Nov 8th for 2019 in Las Vegas.
“Over the last century, both Carhartt and Chevrolet have earned a reputation for building long-lasting products that stand the test of time,” said Janet Ries, vice president of marketing at Carhartt. “This truck represents a true collaboration of our brands coming together to create a durable, purpose-built truck for people who not only work hard on the job site, but also live a rugged lifestyle.”
The 2021 Carhartt Silverado starts life as a well-equipped 2500 LTZ Crew Cab.
Features on the 2021 Silverado HD Carhartt Special Edition
- Exclusive Mosaic Black Metallic exterior color
- Z71 Off-Road package (including twin-tube Rancho shocks, Hill Descent Control, and skid plates)
- Exclusive Carhartt gold-colored pinstriping
- Carhartt badging
- All-terrain tires on 20″ rims
- Black vent hood detailing, black bowtie and tow hooks
- Chrome grille surround
- Body-color front and rear bumpers
- All-weather floor liners with Carhartt badge
- Jet black and Carhartt brown leather seating and interior trim
- Embroidered Carhartt headrests
- Soft rollup tonneau cover with embossed Carhartt logo
Carhart Silverado 2500HD pickup trucks will be available at dealerships in fall 2020.
“When the concept vehicle was shown, consumer response exceeded even our highest expectations,” said Brian Sweeney Chevrolet U.S. vice president. “Listening to the enthusiastic feedback of show-goers and trucks enthusiasts led to the development of the production truck that customers have been clamoring for.”
You might also like: 6 Reasons to Fall in Love With the 2020 Chevy Silverado.