All New RAM 1500 North Edition
The RAM 1500 North Edition is a special edition package available on the all-new truck. What is so special about it? The clue is in the name. It’s meant for cold weather.
Available in the popular configuration of a crew cab with the 5.7 L HEMI engine. A 3.6-liter eTorque (mild hybrid) Pentastar engine is also an option though. It looks as though this package is available in any of the RAM 1500 colors currently on offer.
“The Ram 1500 North is more than a great-looking pickup, it offers cold-weather content for truck owners who require a no-compromise 4×4 as part of their daily regimen,” said Reid Bigland, Head of Ram Brand. “A factory lift, locking rear axle and all-weather tires deliver confidence when your path is anything but clear.”
What is included in the RAM North Edition package?
Based on the Big Horn trim level, the North Edition package adds;
- Falken light truck severe snow service-rated tires (on/off-road) – 3 peak mountain snowflake
- One-inch factory lift
- Mopar all-weather floor mats
- Engine block heater
- Electric locking rear axle
- 4×4 transfer case with 4×4 Auto, 4×4 High and 4×4 Low
- Body-color bumpers, grille mirrors, and door handles
- 4×4 Decal
And a level 2 equipment Group (A63) which has;
- Heated front seats
- Remote start
- Heated steering wheel
- Rear window defroster
- Heated mirrors (power folding)
- Auto temperature control (dual zone climate control)
- 115V aux power outlet
- 400w inverter
- 8.4″ color touchscreen with Uconnect 4 (replaces standard 5″)
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Auto dimming mirror
- Class IV receiver hitch
- Dampened tailgate
- Power sliding rear window
- 12-way power adjustable driver’s seat (4-way passenger)
- Power adjustable pedals
- Universal garage door opener
- 1 year Sirius XM satellite radio with Travel Link Weather
Where do I find a RAM 1500 North Edition for sale?
These are available to dealers now. When trying to find one, they may not come in searches under ‘North Edition’ because it is a package. Look for Big Horn trim levels and read the specs to find North Edition. If you’d like more information or any assistance in finding one, contact your local RAM dealer or Fremont Motors.
Lauren has been working in the automotive industry both in the U.K and in the U.S. for over 10 years. A car geek, photographer, big game chaser and bagpipe player, powered by coffee. Send your questions to: