What You Need To Know About Used Vehicles
Fremont Select Certified Vs Elite Pre-owned Vehicles
At Fremont Motors, there are various different levels of inspections and protection available on used vehicles. So how do you know what you ‘re getting and what do you need to look for?
Fremont Select Certified Used Vehicles
Fremont Select Certified used vehicles get a quality assurance inspection. This includes;
- Mechanical inspection
- Under the hood
- Functional walkaround
- Frame structure and underbody
- Exterior appearance
- Engine compartment
- Interior appearance
- Trunk compartment
- Exterior repairs
Driving one of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles means you’re well taken care of, on the road and off.
- 3-Month/3,000-Mile Maximum Care Warranty
Vehicle History Report
- Documents that the vehicle is clear of any prior title obligations
- The Buyback Guarantee protects you from unknowingly buying a used car with DMV-reported incidents (salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history). This coverage lasts one year and is transferable.
- 24-hour “Sign and Go” (up to $100 per occurrence) includes:
- Flat-tire service (with your good spare)
- Gas delivery (up to two gallons)
- Battery-jump assistance
- Lockout service (i.e., keys locked in car, frozen lock, etc.)
- Towing service (if vehicle is inoperative)
Car Rental Allowance
- If your vehicle requires repairs, is inoperable due to the failure of a covered component; and repairs take overnight
- Up to $35 per day ($175 maximum per occurrence)
Fremont ELITE Pre-Owned Vehicles
Vehicles qualifying for ELITE status are premium used vehicles. These are usually newer vehicles.
ELITE vehicles go through all the same rigorous tests as Fremont Select vehicles, and more! The inspection includes more and this means the warranty is more.
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile warranty
Look for the different plate decals when you’re browsing the lot!
For more information, terms and conditions click here or contact your local Fremont dealership.
Music from bensound.com